328 State Street FOR SALE! Interested buyers should contact Betsy Clifford, Executive Director of CLHI at (856) 342-8088 or email@example.com.
Corner, over-sized lot with 20-year young home with 3 bedroom and 1.5 baths. Brand new kitchen cabinets, counter-tops, and appliances including gas range, continuous wood-look vinyl plank (waterproof!) entire 1st floor living room, dining, and kitchen. 1st floor powder room with new fixtures and ceramic tile floor. Brand new carpet 2nd floor hall, stairs, and bedrooms, full bathroom includes new double sink vanity along with one-piece full tub/shower with ceramic tile floor. New gas heat, central air conditioning, and water heater. 1st floor laundry hook-up for full-size washer and dryer. Back yard with off-street parking for (2) cars and fenced yard with shed for exterior storage. Brand new roof. The home has sprinklers in the ceiling for fire safety.
The home will be sold to a first-time home-buyer who meets the following criteria, including but not limited to:
- Meet maximum income requirements as defined by State of New Jersey and HUD requirements
- Completion of an Approved Homebuyer Education/Counseling course as defined by CLHI and the City of Camden and acceptable to the Mortgagor;
First-time homebuyer must:
- Have at least 3% cash down payment
- Understand and agree to the long-term affordability controls and deed restrictions including resale requirements as defined by CLHI and the City of Camden
- Qualify for mortgage (if applicable)
- Cash buyers are welcome but must meet income requirements
- Must be buyer’s primary house
In addition, homebuyers may qualify for the City of Camden Division of Housing Services’ First Time Homebuyer’s Program grant of up to $15,000 to help pay for closing costs. Additional down payment and closing cost assistance programs may be available to elligible buyers.
Maximum Income Guidelines
Household Size Maximum
One person $48,950
Two people $55,950
Three people $62,950
Four people $69,900
Five people $75,500
Six people $81,100
**Income maximums are subject to change.
Interested in this house?
Simply contact Betsy Clifford, Executive Director of CLHI at (856) 342-8088 or firstname.lastname@example.org.